Tuesday, August 16, 2022

First Week of School

 Hello Families,

Welcome to Mrs. Sandman's second grade class!  We have started out learning about procedures and routines.  We have talked about classroom expectations and playground expectations.  We will be covering a lot over this next year.  I will go over our curriculum at Back to School Night on Thursday, September 8th.

I am hoping to get all parents emails this week from the office so I can send out this blog as an email and starting communicating.  If you would like to send me an email to use for communication, please do so and I can add you to the group email list.

I will have classroom supplies added to the blog.  I appreciate all the support and sweet emails.  If you have any questions, please email me.  I do not have time to check email during the day.  Sometimes I do, but most of the time I don't.  So if you need to tell me something about pick up, etc.  call the office and tell them to send me a note.

Have a great week,
Mrs. Sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment