Monday, June 3, 2019

June 3-7

Hello Families,

It has been a great year!!! We are family now and I always will want to hear about this children!!! It is so amazing how fast it goes.  This year, my first class at Rio is graduating high school!!! I can't believe it!!! Please keep in contact, my door is always open, even if it moves!!!

This week is our last week!!!  We will be finishing up with wrapping up the year.  On Wednesday, it is a regular schedule for Kindergarten.  We will be out at 11:25 in quad.  On Friday, school will be done at 10:50.  Since it will be the whole school, we will have pick up at the park.  Please give me warning of where your child is going if it is any different then usual.  Just a quick email or note that day telling me that they will go on bus or be picked up instead.  Students will be confused this week, so if I don't get a note or email, I will only be doing the usual for that day.

Also, I shared with the class that we will have a theme for each day!!!! I didn't want to start on Monday just in case some did not see email.  I will send home a quick letter with the schedule. 

Have a great last week!!!
Thanks,
Mrs. Sandman

Weekly reminder:

Wednesday: school is out at 11:25 for Kindergarten

Friday: Last day, all students out at 10:50, Kindergarten pick up is at the Rio Park! Report Cards go home

No comments:

Post a Comment